As an H-E-B Ambassador, I am sent promotional products to try out from time to time. As always, all opinions are my own.
With such an amazingly flavor created by the unique growing conditions of Hatch, New Mexico, these chiles are only available once each year. This year I’m excited that we have a deep freeze so I’ll be able to store more Hatch than ever before! Now I can get my Hatch fix all year long! Stop into your local store from August 6-19 and stock on all the Hatch before it’s gone!
Roberts Reserve Hatch 2 Bean Dip: This dip is made with Pinto Beans and Great Northern White Beans paired with Hatch Peppers. Perfect for dipping with crackers, corn chips, or as a condiment on sandwiches or wraps!
Central Market Italian Sodas- Black Currant & Elderberry: Sparkling mineral water combined with the fruity flavors of black currant and elderberry make this a refreshing beverage for summer.
H-E-B Chocolate Chipotle Almonds: Unexpected treat made from a blend of crunchy almonds and sweet chocolate with a slow heat.
H-E-B Cold Soups: H-E-B Red Pepper and Jalapeno has a hint of spice and a great pepper flavor. Eaten cold and perfect for on-the-go meals!
Central Market Hatch Tortilla Chips: Flavorful and crunchy with just the right amount of heat, these organically grown yellow corn chips are great with salsa, queso, or eaten alone.
Cookwell Hatch Verde Soup: Light yet filling soup that tastes of tomatillos, Hatch peppers, and lime. Tastes great straight from the jar or with shredded chicken or ground pork added.
Central Market Hatch Pozole Soup: New Mexican spin with a light heat added to traditional hominy based soup by incorporating Hatch Chiles.
Adams Reserve New Mexico Chile Pepper: This blend takes ordinary chili powder to the next level with the flavor of New Mexico Chile Peppers!
H-E-B Dead Sea Skin Hand Cream: You’ve heard about the healing properties of salt from the Dead Sea, this lotion enhanced with jojoba, aloe vera, aloe vera, and olive will transform your skin.
Straight from the H-E-B test kitchen, I have a recipe that’s certain to make your mouth water!
Hatch-tastic Beefy Peppers
Fresh Hatch Peppers
H-E-B Organic Ground Beef
Adams Reserve Blended New Mexico Chilies
H-E-B Hatch Bacon (Optional)
- Slice Hatch peppers lengthwise and remove seeds
- Prepare your grill at 375 degrees F. Place peppers skin side down on hot grill for 2 to 3 minutes until pepper skin is charred. Remove from grill and set aside
- Season H-E-B Organic Ground Beef with Adams Reserve Blended New Mexico Chilies and cook fully
- While beef is cooking, peel blackened skins off pepper halves and rinse under cold water and pat dry.
- Combine cooked beef with shredded Beemster Hatch Cheese in a bowl
- Stuff pepper halves with 1/3 cup beef and cheese mixture into the pepper. Top with matching pepper half and press together
- Arrange stuffed peppers on a sheet of heavy-duty aluminum foil and place on grill. Cover grill and cook for 6-8 minutes until cheese melts. For an added kick of flavor, sprinkle with cooked and crumbled H-E-B Hatch Bacon.
Learn more about this month’s Primo Picks and find other delicious recipes here.
Ready to try out some of these amazing products for yourself? H-E-B is generously offering (1) lucky reader from Texas the opportunity to receive some of this month’s H-E-B Primo Picks for them self! Enter in the Rafflecopter form below to win!