Three of your favorite dessert recipes collide in an explosion of harmonious flavors in this pumpkin cheesecake brownies recipe!
With so many different flavor preferences it’s hard to please everyone. But even harder during the holidays when you so desperately want to do just that. Even for a small group you end up with a half dozen desserts so everyone can get exactly what they want because…it’s the holidays after all.
I mean, it’s the least you can do as the cook/chef/baker/hostess to cater to your guests likes. But we all know how exhausting being a people pleaser is.
But this pumpkin cheesecake brownies recipe makes it way too easy to please everyone. Just imagine all the time you’ll save nixing the pumpkin pie or pumpkin cheesecake and the brownies and just hitting them all! You’ll please the chocolate fans, the cheesecake fans, and the pumpkin fanatics with one sinful dessert! And you’ll save on dishes or extra equipment you only use once a year…like a springform pan.
- ½ cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ⅓ cup cocoa powder
- pinch of salt
- Pumpkin topping:
- 1 can pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 block cream cheese (softened)
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Mix all brownie ingredients together, divide in half, then spread one half evenly into a square pan.
- Mix all pumpkin topping ingredients until smooth.
- By spoonfuls, drop it on top of your brownie mix, then smooth out.
- Drop the rest of your brownie mix on top in spoonfuls, then take a fork or toothpick and swirl around until you have your desired look on top.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes at 350.
And if you’re not in the mood for this pumpkin cheesecake brownies recipe, make sure to check out my double chocolate frosted brownies recipe instead!