Makobi Scribe has teamed up with Cans Get You Cooking to host an interactive & CAN-tastic Twitter Party on Tuesday, December 9, 2014. We hope you can join us as we talk about welcoming winter with nutritious and delicious meals made easy thanks to the canned foods in your pantry – or your “Cantry,” recipe solutions for the holiday season, and your New Year’s resolutions! Since cans seal in nutrition, freshness and flavor, naturally, you can feel confident about serving them to your family, anytime!
RSVP: ReTweet the Tweet below to an invite to your followers for a chance to win prizes & RSVP
— Jennifer Medeiros (@makobiscribe) December 8, 2014
- Date: 12/9
- Time: 8 – 9:30 PM ET
- Hashtag: #CansGetYouCooking
- Host: @makobiscribe
- Co-host: @sasonandpobi @makobimedia
- Special Guest: @ScritchfieldRD
- Sponsor: @CansGetUCooking
- Blogger Panel: @zipporahs @aboutamom @lisasamples @rachelferrucci @ourkidsmom
- 1 Grand Prize: A CansGetYouCooking Prize Pack & $250 Target GIFTCARD just in time for Holiday Shopping!
- 9 CansGetYouCooking Prize Packs: A box delivered to your house full of branded CansGetYouCooking materials to include the following:
- Cans Get You Cooking magnet
- Cans Get You Cooking tote bag
- Cans Get You Cooking apron
- Coupons and paraphernalia from Bush Brothers, Libby’s, Nestle Carnation, Red Gold, S&W, and Tuttorosso
Nine prizes will be awarded to participants tweeting with the #CansGetYouCooking hashtag during the party. One grand prize will be randomly awarded to a participant tweeting with the #CansGetYouCooking hashtag during the party. Winner announced during the party – must be present at the event to win the grand prize.
Random drawing winners will be notified within 24 hours of the event via DM or @ reply on Twitter. Please make sure you are following @makobiscribe so we can contact you!
Two things you MUST do to make the event work for everyone:
- To view discussions and comments you must set up a #CansGetYouCooking search on search.twitter.com or on your twitter client (e.g. TweetDeck, Hootsuite or Tweetgrid)
- To make comments and/or replies you must include #CansGetYouCooking somewhere in your Tweet on Twitter. This is the only way your comment can be seen by the group at the event.
Please join the fun!