I love trying new foods! So when Amy from Grinning Cheek to Cheek told me she was looking for bloggers to do a review and giveaway for Tender Filet – I jumped at the opportunity! What better way to try out a new food than to review it on my blog and share with all of you?!
Lamb seems to be one of those foods you either love or hate. Always one to buck the trend, the jury is still out for me on this one. Most times I’m willing to try food a couple of times before making a final judgement on it. While the boneless leg of lamb I received was a beautiful cut of meat and obviously of high quality, I’m not sure I’m a lamb lover quite yet. It’s quite possible my palate isn’t as refined as those that love lamb from the get go. So, when creating a recipe for the lamb I tried to find ingredients that were equally as bold. My husband and I created a Chunky Lamb Green Chili recipe and the flavor combination of the tomatillos, jalapenos, and spices really helped to tame the strong flavor of the lamb and make it an everyday type meat.
- Visit Tender Filet and leave a comment with your favorite item. Please leave your email in at least one of your comments so I can notify you if you win. (1 entry)
- Like Tender Filet and Texas Type A Mom on Facebook with your personal profile (not your blog) and leave your first name and last initial. (1 entry each)
- Follow Tender Filet on Twitter and comment with your Twitter handle. (1 entry)
- Follow Texas Type A Mom on Twitter AND tweet about this giveaway (daily), then comment with the link to the tweet. You can copy and paste this tweet: “#Win free meat from @tenderfilet in a #giveaway from @texastypeamom http://bit.ly/j2eQSv ends 7/11” (1 entry)
- Subscribe to my emails (and confirm) or RSS feed. (1 entry each)
- Follow Texas Type A Mom publicly via GFC. (1 entry)
- Enter any of my other giveaways. (1 entry each)
- Enter the Tender Filet giveaways on Being Alison, Grinning Cheek to Cheek, and Mama Dweeb. (1 entry each)