Your kids may or may not have off for Veterans Day, regardless take the opportunity to teach them about Veterans Day, the military, and the reason behind its existence with these 12 Veterans Day Books for Kids.
1. Don’t Forget, God Bless Our Troops by Jill Biden
2. Hero Dad by Melinda Hardin
3. H is for Honor by Devin Scillian
4. The Wall by Eve Bunting
5. The Poppy Lady by Barbara Elizabeth Walsh
6. Veterans Day by Jacqueline S. Cotton
7. A Paper Hug by Stephanie Skolmoski
8. Hero Mom by Melinda Hardin
9. Veterans: Heroes in our Neighborhood by Valerie Pfundstein
10. Daddy’s Boots by Sandra Miller Linhart
11. The Veterans Day Visitor by Peter Catalanotto
12. What is Veterans Day? by Margot Parker
Have you read any of these books? Do you have favorite Veterans Day books for kids? Learn how to teach patriotism to your kids in this post!