This Charlie Brown Popcorn recipe is a sponsored conversation on behalf of Alberstons Safeway. #PeanutsMovie
I haven’t told the girls yet but there’s a new Peanuts movie coming out on Friday, November 6th that we plan on taking them too. Going to the theater is a real treat around here and at almost 4, Cupcake still hasn’t been so this will a memorable event for the whole family!
- Horizon Organics
- Coke (Honest and Pure Leaf)
- Johnson & Johnson
- Pop Secret
- Snack Pack (ConAgra)
- Schwan’s (Red Baron’s)
- Rich Products (sugar cookies and cakes in the deli)
- ACH Foods/Spice Islands
Cupcake can’t get enough Pop Secret popcorn (she’ll eat it for breakfast) so I stocked up and managed to snag two of these Peanuts bags to surprise the girls when we go trick-or-treating! I know they’ll love to see their favorite characters and I love I can reuse it when grocery shopping (a must here in Austin with our plastic bag ban).
- 1 bag Pop Secret popcorn
- 1 bag Wilton yellow candy melts
- 4 tubes Wilton black decorator icing
- Pop your popcorn according to the directions on the box and set aside.
- Microwave bag of yellow candy melts at 50% power for 1 minute, stir.
- Continue microwaving and stirring at 30 second intervals until candies are melted and smooth.
- Pour candy melts over popcorn until thoroughly coated.
- Portion popcorn into individual bowls and create the appearance of Charlie Brown's infamous shirt using decorator icing.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Albertsons Safeway. The opinions and text are all mine.