I’ve told you several times about my intense love of cookies. While chocolate chip cookies are probably my favorite, I enjoy them all. For my husband it’s a bit harder for him to choose a favorite. Peanut butter cookies remind him of his childhood and nostalgia can definitely make things taste even better.
The ingredients to make chocolate chip cookies may not always be in my pantry, but I can always make peanut butter cookies. I’ve been using this recipe since I was a teenager and it’s just so easy and equally as delicious as a recipe with a ton of ingredients. Try this peanut butter cookie recipe that uses only three ingredients for yourself and you’ll be a believer.
3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
1 c. white sugar
1 c. creamy peanut butter
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a small bowl, mix together all ingredients
3. Drop by rounded spoon (or cookie scoop) onto ungreased cookie sheet.
4. Use a fork to press down the top of the cookie in opposite directions.
5. Optional: sprinkle additional sugar on top.
6. Bake 8-10 minutes in preheated oven. Be careful not to overcook – they make look soft still but will set up as they cool.
Yield: 16 cookies
If you’re looking for more cookie recipes, check out my Easy Snickerdoodle Cookies recipe!