Make school mornings easier by prepping this Banana Peanut Butter Muffins Recipe for a kid friendly breakfast. These are super easy to make and are perfect on the go breakfast recipe. Plus, these muffins are freezer friendly!
This Banana Peanut Butter Muffins recipe is a sponsored post by Mirium Shopper but all opinions are my own.
Banana Peanut Butter Muffins Recipe: Kid Friendly, On-the Go Breakfast
Mornings are the hardest part of the day around here. We may be up early in the morning, but it's not by choice and none of us could be really characterized as a morning person. Even the kids.
Banana Peanut Butter Muffins Recipe
Banana Peanut Butter Muffins
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Grease two 12 cup muffin pans or line with paper cup cake liners; set aside.
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in medium bowl; set aside.
- Beat Country Crock® Spread with the peanut butter in large bowl with electric mixer until smooth.
- Add sugar and beat until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Beat in eggs.
- Alternately beat in flour mixture and milk combined with bananas with mixer on low speed until blended.
- Evenly spoon batter into prepared pans to make 18 muffins.
- Bake 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes on wire rack; remove from pans and cool completely.