Are you looking to add rosewater into your skincare routine? Here are 5 Heritage Store Rosewater Benefits and how to use the products to get glowing skin.
This post was sponsored by Heritage Store.
Summer can be rough on your skin. Time in the sun, at the pool, or on the beach can dry out your skin and leave it feeling irritated.
Drinking lots of water and applying sunscreen can help your skin to look and feel better. But making changes to your skincare routine is where you’ll see the biggest difference.
I was recently introduced to Heritage Store Rosewater and Rosewater Glycerin and am amazed at how much my skin has benefited from it. It’s clean, plant-based, and a product I can feel good about using. It’s also cruelty-free, alcohol-free, and free of dyes.
Heritage Store Rosewater is more than just a regular toner and so much better for my skin. Just adding one step to my basic, daily skincare routine has made a huge difference.
Not only can I use Heritage Store Rosewater as part of my morning and evening routines, but I can also use it at other times of the day too. I like to keep a bottle in my beach bag to hydrate my face when at the beach or pool.
The rosewater mist soothes and cools my skin after time in the sun. And, if I have to run errands, or go straight to dinner I can spritz my face and feel refreshed with a healthy glow.
Are you ready to find out all the benefits of rosewater? Check out these 5 Heritage Store Rosewater Benefits!
5 Heritage Store Rosewater Benefits
1. Rosewater helps to better absorb moisture and other skincare ingredients. You can mist your face with Heritage Store Rosewater before applying moisturizer to help your skin absorb the moisture. You can also add it after you apply your makeup to set your foundation.
2. Heritage Store Rosewater gently exfoliates the skin and minimizes the appearance of pores.
3. Heritage Store Rosewater has anti-aging properties and helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Healthy, moisturized skin fills in those fine lines and wrinkles and makes skin appear more youthful.
4. Rosewater soothes and softens skin. It can help calm redness and irritation.
5. The combination of Damask Rose Oil and Hyaluronic Acid gives skin a dewy, healthy glow.
You can have good vibes and great skin for less than $10 at Walmart! Plus, save $2 right now when you download this coupon!
Do you use rosewater in your skincare routine? What are your favorite benefits?!