Everyone knows that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. It sustains you and gets you moving.
Sometimes I fail to cook breakfast and instead give Cakes something easy like cereal or yogurt instead because I'm lazy. In an effort to find new and creative recipes to make that are also quick and easy, I decided to bake French Toast instead.
And what makes any sweet recipe better, but with vanilla of course! This Baked French Toast Recipe with vanilla takes just 30 minutes from start to finish and you can be doing other things while your breakfast is cooking not tending to a stove top. So with a recipe this easy and delicious, why not start your day with this Baked French Toast Recipe?
If you're trying to keep cholesterol low, I've even managed to get my family to eat the low cholesterol alternatives without complaint!
Baked Vanilla French Toast Casserole Recipe
Baked French Toast Recipe with Vanilla
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Lightly spray 8x8 baking dish and set aside.
- Mix together all ingredients, making sure bread is coated.
- Spread mix evenly in prepared dish.
- Bake for 25 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Serve hot with your choice of butter, syrup, powdered sugar, or fruit.
What's your favorite breakfast recipe? Have you ever tried a Baked French Toast Recipe before?