These 5 Tips to Always Have a Clean Home (and be entertaining-ready) featuring the Scotch-Brite® Disposable Toilet Scrubber and Scotch-Brite® Disposable Toilet Scrubber Refills has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #GetUnderTheRim #CollectiveBias
Can you believe it? Thanksgiving is just two short weeks away and Christmas will be here before you know it!
Even if you love the holidays and all that the season brings as much as I do, there’s still a lot of stress and anxiety that can come along with it if you don’t plan and prep as early as possible.
As in if you haven’t started already, then that time is right now.
You want to spend the holidays enjoying it. Spending time with friends and family, eating tasty foods, giving gifts, enjoying the sights, sounds, and spirit of the season. Instead of worrying about having guests over because your house is a wreck.
Don’t allow your embarrassment over your house to keep you from entertaining. Just a few small steps and your house will be ready to entertain and survive the season with ease.
5 Tips to Always Have a Clean Home (and be entertaining-ready)!
1. Get the entire family involved. Kids as young as 2 can start helping around the house. Empower your little ones to clean up their own messes and even earn a little extra money around the house by assigning them chores. Make sure tidying up is done every night before going to bed so the mess doesn’t keep accumulating and you wake up and your house looks like a bomb went off.
2. Declutter. When there’s stuff everywhere a house looks full and can quickly look cluttered and messy. The fewer things that you own, the less time you’ll spend organizing, cleaning, and rearranging and will give you more focus. You have enough decorations and added seasonal accessories during this time of year.
3. Now that you’ve decluttered and have less to manage, it’s time to organize what’s left and give everything it’s place. Not everything you own needs to be out and on display. Tuck things away until they’re needed. Utilizing cabinet, closet, and drawer space to put things you aren’t using on a daily basis can make a big impact, especially in small spaces.
4. Do a little bit of cleaning every day. We’re not talking general tidiness but rather the actual cleaning that you put off and it consumes your entire Saturday. When you’re getting ready in the morning wipe down the counters. If you’re in the bathroom later in the day, tidy up the toilet bowl.
5. Use the right tools. There have been serious advances in cleaning supplies over the years, so what worked for our grandmas may not be the fastest and easiest way to do things now.
I’ve been using the Scotch-Brite Disposable Toilet Scrubber and it’s a total game changer. You don’t have to worry about having a separate toilet brush and cleaner, instead this unit comes with individual toilet scrubbers that you snap on with built-in bleach alternative cleaner to scrub away stains, and a unique shaped head that reaches under the rim. It scrubs all of the messes that you leave behind with other toilet brushes and is just so easy to use.
You can get ready for the holidays and grab your own Scotch-Brite Disposable Toilet Scrubber at Target. Plus save 15% through 11/12 with this Cartwheel offer! Be on the lookout for special $2 off coupons to save even more!