Get creative and festive for the holidays this year with these 20 DIY Ideas to Make Awesome Christmas Cards!
There is no better way to show your loved ones how much you care about them, than a homemade Christmas card. This year I decided to be more creative than last year and find a better way to say “Merry Christmas” to my family and friends instead of buying whatever’s on sale in bulk at the store.
I searched online for inspiration so that this year I could make awesome Christmas cards and I came across some beautiful DIY holiday cards I can’t wait to share with you.
Scroll on for these 20 DIY ideas to make awesome Christmas cards and make your loved ones feel special this holidays even if you don’t have a chance to see them in person this Christmas.
- Kid-made DIY String Art Christmas Cards from hellowonderful.co
- Christmas Cards DIY: Embossed Cards from blog.consumercrafts.com
- DIY Christmas Cards + Free Printable from deliacreates.com
- O Christmas Tree ~ DIY Christmas Card from hopefulhoney.com
- DIY Christmas Card Ideas: Fun & Simple from blog.consumercrafts.com
- DIY Christmas Cards: Modern & Traditional from blog.consumercrafts.com
- Free Colouring Christmas Cards. Print Out These Coloring Pages from we-are-scout.com
- How To Make Pretty Papers DIY Christmas Cards from theimpatientcrafter.com
- Reindeer Footprint Christmas Cards. All You Need Is A Shiny Nose! from emmaowl.com
- How To Make A Simple Christmas Greeting Card from mayholicraft.wordpress.com
- Christmas Card Tree Blog from branchstudio.com
- DIY Paper Cut Holiday Cards from forthemakers.com
- Floral Watercolor Wreaths Tutorial from life-athon.com
- Christmas Candle Card from creabeacards.com
- Waffle Flower: Winter Holiday Cards Using Watercolor Stamping from mayholicraft.wordpress.com
- “Be Merry” Christmas Card from minkikim.com
- Painting A Simple Snowy Pine With Watercolors from ehow.com
- DIY: Handmade Christmas Card with Cricut from thesweetescape.ca
- Easy Gift Card Holder + Free Printables from damasklove.com
- DIY Christmas Cards: Merry & Bright from blog.consumercrafts.com