This post about the new Bose Sunglasses was sponsored by Best Buy. All opinions are my own.
What’s your summer essential? For me, it’s sunglasses.
And not just during summer. I just wanted to wear my sunglasses year-round.
With blue eyes, I’m sensitive to the sun and want to protect my eyes from the harmful rays.
Do you know what else is essential in summer? Good music.
Music helps set the mood for you every day. But what if you could bring the two together?!
Would you believe you can with the new Bose sunglasses?! Your favorite music is piped into the earpieces of your sunglasses so only you can hear. You can be present and approachable and still listen to music at the same time.
Meet Bose Alto and Bose Rondo frames! Bose calls them sunglasses with a soundtrack.
- Sunglasses enhanced with Bose sound
- Nothing in or on your ears
- Frames with patented acoustic chambers for sound and premium lenses for sight
- Built-in microphone: works with Siri and Google Assistant
- Uniformly tinted: blocks up to 99% UVA/UVB rays
- Shatter- and scratch-resistant lens
- One-button control
- Metal hinges: stainless steel hinges finished in gold
- Nylon rims: scratch-resistant and subtly transparent.
- Bose Connect App: one app allows you to get tips, unlock Bose AR, and personalize settings to spend more time enjoying the music. Available on iOS and Android.
- Bose AR enabled*: A first-of-its-kind audio augmented reality platform combines the power of wearable audio products, mobile devices, and integrated apps.
Which features of the Bose sunglasses are you most excited to try?!