Caramel Chocolate Butterscotch Bars
- 2 c. flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 c. brown sugar
- 1/2 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1 c. butter
- 1 egg
- 1/2 c. whole milk
- 7 oz. caramels, unwrapped
- 1 tbsp. butterscotch chips
- 1/4 c. caramel coffee creamer
- 1.5 c. chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Lightly coat 9×13 baking pan with cooking spray.
- Mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- Cream together brown sugar, vanilla extract, and butter. Stir in egg. Set aside.
- Place milk, caramels, butterscotch chips, and coffee creamer in saucepan over medium heat. Stir contents constantly, not allowing mixture to burn or stick.
- Once caramels and butterscotch chips have melted completely, remove from heat.
- Combine dry mix with sugar mixture. Cut in chocolate chips.
- Spread batter evenly in baking dish.
- Pour caramel/butterscotch mix over batter.
- Bake uncovered for 45 minutes.