This Philips Norelco S9000 Review was sponsored by Best Buy.
Philips Norelco S9000 Review
Who would have thought that being bald and having a beard would create a lot of upkeep? I never would have.
My husband grew out his beard last year during no shave November and hasn't looked back. I love his freshly shaven head with the scruffiness of his beard,
But it takes more effort on his part than you might think. Not only does he have to shave his head pretty frequently to keep it soft and smooth.
He also has to shape up his beard. Otherwise, his beard gets pretty unruly.
When he first started growing his beard, he went to a local barber for shaping and fading. But now that he's had it for a while, he's able to do it himself.
Doing it with a regular razor was a challenge. But using an electric razor he has much more control and is able to do it with more precision and control.
So what makes the Philips Norelco S9000 so great?! Check out all of the features below.
- Wet or dry shave, with 3 settings and attachable trimmer.
- Qi Wireless Charging base: You can maintain a clean look with the Philips Norelco S9000. The sharp, durable blades support effortless shaving by following the contours of your face and neck, and the coated rings facilitate smooth gliding for a comfortable experience. This Philips Norelco electric shaver has three settings and an attachable trimmer to maximize your styling options.
- Excellent skin comfort system: Enables you to get a highly efficient shave even on longer beards.
- Washable design simplifies cleanup with an easy three-step cleaning process.
- Up to 60 minutes of cordless shaving per full charge with the high capacity battery with an indicator showing you when to recharge it.
- NanoTech precision blades: These blades cut with unparalleled precision providing the closest shave at skin level possible.
- ContourDetect heads: These shaving heads move in 8 directions to follow every contour of your face, even catching hair in hard-to-reach areas while still gliding over your skin.
- BeardAdapt sensor: Bears aren't a problem with the Noreclo S9000. It effortlessly shaves off the bushiest of beards with the BeardAdapt sensor checking hair density 15 times per second. Plus it automatically adapts the shaver to your hair type.
- SmartClick precision trimmer: Finish your look with the skin-friendly SmartClick precision trimmer. This feature is ideal for fading and maintaining your mustache and sideburns as part of your overall look.