From the time I wake up until I go to sleep at night, I’m constantly on the move. I can’t tell if life is busier in the summer or not, but our schedule is certainly more unpredictable.
This summer, life got even crazier. We decided to rent out our house on the weekends and travel around in our RV.
That means everything just got more complicated. Instead of cleaning the house once a week or every other week, it means completely cleaning it more than once per week. It means making sure all the linens are clean in the house and in the trailer.
It also means packing things up to take in the RV. Or, to put out of sight to remove as much of us from the house as possible and give it that vacation rental feel.
With all of that cleaning, prepping, and packing on top of our usual routine I find I’m listening to music, podcasts, and audiobooks more than ever.
I don’t want to disturb the rest of the family so most of this I listen to on my phone with headphones. But I can’t use the headphones that came with my phone. The wires always get tangled and in the way of what I’m doing.
Have you ever tried to unload laundry with wired headphones in? They don’t usually stay plugged in for long.
That’s why I was excited to receive the new Skullcandy Push Wireless Earbuds from our sponsor, Best Buy. These are truly wireless earbuds that keep up with whatever I’m doing and last up to 12 hours.
Whether you’re cleaning, exercising, traveling, working, or whatever it is that you do the Skullcandy Push Wireless Earbuds will keep you entertained all day long.
Skullcandy Push Wireless Earbuds Features
- Bluetooth® Wireless Technology: freedom from wires with a 4.2 interface
- 12 Hour Battery Life: 6 hours in the earbuds and 6 hours in the charging case
- Secure FitFin™ Gels: keep your earbuds secure so they don’t fall out
- IPX4 Water Resistant: allows them to withstand exercise and outdoor use
- Call, Track and Volume Control: easily adjust the volume, change songs, and start or end calls using your earbuds
- Activate Assistant: easily access your device’s built-in assistant.