This post on the new Sony Xperia 1 Cell Phone was sponsored by Best Buy.
New Sony Xperia 1 Cell Phone
Cell phones do so much these days. You can not only stay in touch with friends and family, but also pay your bills, stay up on current events, watch videos, and more.
You can even work remotely from anywhere in the world if you have a cell phone and service. This gives you freedom but also assures you’re always connected.
Now the only question is which cell phone is right for you? The new Sony Xperia 1 cell phone is on sale for $200 off at Best Buy right now plus has a ton of features that should make it a contender when you buy your next phone.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor.
- Octa-core processor and 6GB of RAM for sustained performance.
- Android 9.0 Pie OS
- Adapts to you and how you use your phone, learning your preferences as you go.
- Compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T, T-Mobile, and Verizon
- Also works with GSM SIM kits from companies like Cricket Wireless, Tracfone, Net10, H2O, AT&T Prepaid, and Simple Mobile.*
- 4G LTE speed – fast web connection for downloading apps, streaming content, and staying connected on social media.
- 6.5″ 4K HDR OLED touch screen with 3840 x 1644 resolution
- Extra-large screen with Gorilla Glass 6 paired with a slim body to fit comfortably in your hand. The 21:9 extended display ensures easier multitasking and immersive viewing.
- 12 MP triple-lens camera system
- 21:9 cinema ratio, 4K HDR movie recording, and 2x optical zoom to capture details without losing quality.
- 8.0MP front-facing camera for selfies and videos.
- 128GB internal memory plus microSD slot.
- Fingerprint security to unlock and keep your phone secure.
- Water-resistant in 4.92′ of static water for up to 30 minutes.
* SIM card is not included.
* The cell phone will not work with Sprint, Boost Mobile, Virgin Mobile, or any other CDMA network.
Who would you give the new Sony Xperia 1 cell phone to?!