Adobe Premiere Elements 2020
In case you haven’t noticed, video has taken over the Internet. Whether you’re a blogger or not, it doesn’t matter. Video is king for the user.
And if you like watching videos, you might consider creating your own too. As moms, we take loads of photos of our kids, but as they grow up actually seeing and hearing their sweet or sassy voices helps the memories stand still in time.
I’m as guilty as the next person of only taking videos of the “big” moments. Like singing happy birthday or graduations, but there are so many moments in between that could be preserved as well.
Case in point – my Granny died last year and I was in charge of the slideshow. I had tons of photos (more than anyone else in fact), but there weren’t many actual video clips of her. It’s so strange that there were few instances that seemed worthy of capturing on video at the time.
But now that she’s gone, I’d love to have even the most “boring” of clips. Seeing and hearing her alive and in the moment. I even went back through my voicemails to try and hold onto something.
After losing my bulldog, Dude, last week I’m finding myself in a familiar space again. Even with all the videos, I took of him. It just never seems there’s enough photos or videos in the world to capture them as they were.
I have a lot of photos and some videos at least to work with for both of them. And it’s a start. And it might sound intimidating to come up with a slideshow to honor and remember either of them.
But it doesn’t have to be. With Adobe Premiere Elements 2020, I can easily create a memorial slideshow with the Adobe Sensei AI technology. By dragging and dropping in Quick Edit Mode I can place photos and videos in the order I want them, with transitions and music to create a perfectly timed video with SceneLine. You can even improve grainy clips with the Reduce Noise effect.
Whether you’re preserving memories of those that are no longer with us, commemorating big occasions, or celebrating life’s everyday moments creating a video is easy in Adobe Premiere Elements 2020.
- Software Subject: Video conversion, Video editing
- Editing Type(s): Color correction, Effects, Filters, Image, Text
- Automatic Editing Options: Yes
- Operating System: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, macOS 10.13, macOS 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14
- Compatible Platform(s): Mac, Windows
- Software Format: Physical
- System Requirements: 2GHz or faster processor with SSE2 support; 4GB of RAM (8GB recommended); 6.1GB HDD (Win), 8GB HDD (Mac); 1280×800 display resolution (at 100% scale factor); DVD-ROM drive; Internet connection required for product activation and content download.
Get Adobe Premiere Elements 2020 from Best Buy here.
Have you used Adobe Premiere Elements before? What do you use to edit your videos?