Women need their tribe. But why try to get together with just one of your girlfriends on a night out, why not see them all at one time? The more the merrier, right?!
Whenever I go out with girlfriends I’m always wondering what to wear and what to bring. After a rare change of events where I had two girls nights out in the last month, I’m now prepared to go out and want to share my experience on what to carry in your purse for a girls night out.
What to Carry in Your Purse for a Girls Night Out
1. Keys. I try to go light on the keys when having a girls night out and just carry the key fob for the car I’m driving. I don’t need the entire keyring with the keys for both cars, the house, every other key I have, and my gym tag in a tiny clutch. Keep things as light as possible. Just use your garage door keypad (if you have one) or a slip the house key into your clutch if your husband isn’t staying up.
2. Drivers license. This one is pretty obvious but you’d be surprised at how many people leave the house without their license. Not only do you need it to drive (no really, you do) depending on where you go, the policy may be to card every person that walks in.
3. Credit card. I use my credit (or debit) card for just about everything. It’s so much safer than carrying enough cash to cover whatever and wherever the night takes you.
4. Cash. There’s always the person or place that refuses to accept card. You don’t need to carry a huge wad but a $20 should cover parking or a valet for your girls night out.
5. Portable battery charger. Phone batteries die at the worst times. This slim little charger ensures you’ll still be able to stay connected no matter how long your night goes.
6. Lipgloss. Let’s face it, likely before you even reach your first (or only) stop, your lipgloss is going to be long gone. Knowing I look put together always makes me feel more confident, so make sure you have your lipgloss in your purse so you can be ready to reapply between drinks.
7. Bandages. What girls night out would be complete without dressing up and wearing heels? If you bought a new pair or are just not used to wearing heels on a regular basis, keeping a couple of bandages on hand to cover your heels in the event of blisters so you can keep enjoying your night is always a smart idea.
8. Pantyliners. Girls night out equal lots of laughs and as any mom knows, your bladder betrays you after kids. Make sure you’re able to join in on all of the fun even with the mom bladder by wearing an Always Discreet pantyliner and/or keeping one in your clutch to swap out as needed. Even if you don’t use it, chances are you have a girlfriend that might need it slipped discreetly under the bathroom door after an intense laugh session.
Products designed for Aunt Flo just won’t cut it and are really overkill for times when you’ve laughed too hard. Ready to ensure your next girls night out is enjoyable and you don’t have to worry about any leaks? Right now Walmart shoppers can get get up to $8 off Always Discreet products! Look for the Always Discreet coupons in the 10/1 newspaper including, $2 off liners, $3 off pads and $3 off underwear – including Always Discreet Boutique – bladder leak underwear with a little ohh-la-la.
Any other suggestions on what to carry in your purse for a girls night out that I missed?
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Always Discreet at Walmart. The opinions and text are all mine.