Think beyond those boring chips and dips and try the 25 Best Football Game Recipe Ideas that will take you from the pre-season through the Big Game!
I've been counting down the days until football season rolled around again since last February after the Big Game. I love me some football. And while I haven't advanced into the watching old games that I've recorded or the best of reels online, there's an empty spot in my life during the offseason.
If you're not a football fan, you may not realize how vital it is to have great foot when you're watching the game. For some people that may be a plain old hot dog and queso made from boxed cheese. But for me? I want some of the flavors you may think of when you think about football or even the shape of football but I want something a little more creative.
Whether you're throwing a party or it's just a few close friends watching a game you can get some inspiration with the best football game recipe ideas I've found for you. After all, you don't want your guests to starve while they're watching the game. And you don't want to be stuck in the kitchen and miss the entire game.
25 Best Football Game Recipe Ideas
1. Mini Deep Dish Pizzas from damndelicious.net
2. Game Day Barbecue Meatloaf Shaped Like A Mini Football from kenarry.com
3. Loaded Totchos (Tater Tot Nachos) from justataste.com
4. Frosted Football Brownies from celebratingsweets.com
5. Spicy Deviled Egg Footballs from livelovetexas.com
6. Football Scotcheroos from julieseatsandtreats.com
7. Tomato Basil Baked Cheese Dip Recipe from inspiredtaste.net
8. Paleo Buffalo Cauliflower Bites from ourfoodfix.com
9. Four Cheese Pepperoni Pizza Pinwheels from justalittlebite.com
10. Taco Dogs from livelovetexas.com
11. Homemade Soft Pretzels With Three Cheese Dip from prettylifegirls.com
12. Pepperoni Pizza Football Cheese Ball from momontimeout.com
13. 10 Minute Super Bowl Desserts from thesweetnerd.com
14. Easy Football Cheese Ball Recipe from thegoldlininggirl.com
15. Best Cuban Sandwich from livelovetexas.com
16. Football Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Blondies from wellplated.com
17. Brown Butter Maple Bacon Popcorn Recipe from grandbaby-cakes.com
18. Football Potato Skins Recipe from everydaydishes.com
19. Football Cookie Bars from insidebrucrewlife.com
20. Easy Totchos with Bacon from livelovetexas.com
21. Buffalo Cheddar Quinoa Poppers from hungryhobby.net
22. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Footballs from lifeloveandsugar.com
23. Texican Cheesesteak Sliders from livelovetexas.com
24. Mediterranean Lemon Chicken Dip from figsandfeta.com
25. Nutella Rice Krispie Treat Footballs from whitneybond.com
Do you have any favorite football game recipe ideas that I missed? For more football game recipe inspiration, make sure to follow me on Pinterest!