This Homemade Grapefruit Sugar Scrub recipe is super easy to make and will get your entire body smooth! Four simple ingredients combine to make a citrus filled sugar scrub.
Living in the South, citrus fruit abounds! Fresh, juicy, beautiful grapefruits can be enjoyed almost any time of year. But in spring time, 10 pounds bags start to go on sale and for around $5 you can get all the grapefruit you can eat!
After I’ve exhausted my appetite for grapefruit in salad, infused water, fresh squeezed juice, or just a quick snack I find that I still have at least a few grapefruits leftover. Not one to let it go to waste and knowing what an amazing scent it adds to homemade beauty recipes, I decided to whip up a batch of this Homemade Grapefruit Sugar Scrub Recipe.
Here’s how to make the best homemade sugar scrub recipe…
Homemade Grapefruit Sugar Scrub
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup fresh grapefruit juice
- 3-4 drops grapefruit essential oil
- Mix together sugar and coconut oil until soft and well combined.
- Add grapefruit juice and oil and stir.
- Place into widemouthed quart sized canning jar.
- You can finish off with twine or a homemade label.
If you make this homemade grapefruit sugar scrub recipe, I’d love to know what you think! Let’s continue the conversation on Facebook!