This Oreo Dirt Pudding recipe is the perfect snack and a Lion King themed food! No cooking, 4 ingredients, and 5 minutes is all it takes for this easy dirt dessert!
This Oreo Dirt Pudding Recipe was sponsored by Best Buy. All opinions are my own.
Oreo Dirt Pudding Cups
I remember watching the original, animated Lion King in the theaters as a child and am super excited by Jon Favreau’s spin on things. Jon Favreau is one of my favorite directors (and actors) so this movie is gold!
If you’re a fan of the original movie, this follows the same storyline where Simba is exiled by his uncle, Scar, then comes back to claim his rightful spot as king. The biggest difference is this one is digitally animated! And it features the voices of some of your favorite celebrities like Donald Glover, Seth Rogen, Billy Eichner, John Oliver, Beyoncé, and James Earl Jones.
What better way to celebrate the Lion King movie release than by watching it with a themed snack like these Oreo dirt cups?! Try this dirt dessert recipe when you watch your own copy of The Lion King.
Right now my readers can save $5 on select Disney titles when you purchase the Lion King from Best Buy and enter: LIONKING5 at checkout!
Oreo Dirt Cups Ingredients
- Chocolate Pudding
- Milk (to make the pudding)
- Gummy Worms
How to make this easy dirt recipe
- Make the pudding according to the package. Usually, this will be to combine the pudding mix in a bowl with 2 cups cold milk.
- Whisk until blended and no lumps remain.
- Place pudding in the refrigerator and wait 5 minutes for it to set.
- Crush your Oreos by placing in a sandwich bag and rolling over it with a glass.
- Put 1 tablespoon of the crushed Oreo cookies into the bottom of each cup.
- Next, add approximately 2 tablespoons of pudding to each cup.
- Repeat another layer of cookies, then pudding, and more Oreos.
- Place Oreo dirt cups into the refrigerator for an hour to chill them.
- Serve with gummy worms in the pudding!
Oreo Dirt Pudding Cups Recipe
Print this recipe card so you can make these Oreo dirt cups the next time you watch The Lion King. Or for just a quick, after school snack!
Oreo Pudding Dirt Cups
Make the pudding according to the package. Usually, this will be to combine the pudding mix in a bowl with 2 cups cold milk.
Whisk until blended and no lumps remain.
Meanwhile, crush Oreos in food processor or by placing in a sandwich bag and rolling over it with a glass.
Put 1 tbsp. crushed Oreo cookies into the bottom of each cup.
Next, add approximately 2 tbsp. of pudding to each cup.
Repeat another layer of cookies, then pudding, and more Oreos.
Place Oreo dirt cups into the refrigerator for an hour to chill them.
Add gummy worms before serving.
More Oreo recipes:
What’s your favorite dirt cup recipe? Do you have any creative spins on this Oreo dirt dessert?!