I don't know about you, but I'm convinced holidays are more about the kids than adults. So, I go way more overboard for my kids to make each holiday fun that I did before they were born.
Once the excitement of Christmas was over, Cakes was ready to start decorating for something new. With nothing in January, I started looking ahead to ways we could start our Valentine's Day celebrations a little early. This year, we've already started our Valentine's Day reading list and I created this list of the Top 10 Valentine's Day Books for Kids!
1. Happy Valentine's Day Mouse by Laura Numeroff
2. The Berenstain Bears' Funny Valentine by Stan & Jan Berenstain
3. Roses are Pink, Your Feet Really Stink by Diane deGroat
4. Happy Valentine's Day Little Critter by Mercer Mayer
5. Snowy Valentine by David Petersen
6. The Berenstain Bears' Valentine Party by Jan Berenstain and Mike Berenstain
7. There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Rose by Lucille Colandro
8. Arthur's Valentine by Marc Brown
9. Fancy Nancy: Heart to Heart by Jane O'Connor
10. Biscuit's Valentine's Day by Alyssa Satin Capucilli
What's your favorite Valentine's Day book for kids?
For more holiday kids book ideas, check out my list of the top 10 kids books for Easter!