This post with Reasons You Need Momentum True Wireless Earbud Headphones was sponsored by Best Buy.
Corded headphones are so 2017. These days everyone rolls with wireless earbud headphones.
I travel a lot and know how inconvenient cords can be so I’ve had a pair for a while. But my husband works most from home so has resisted getting wireless headphones.
Now he’s traveling more too and needs a way to stay connected without all the wires. So he’s started using Momentum True Wireless Earbud Headphones.
He can listen to music or podcasts with ease. This makes staying productive on the go super easy.
So what are the reasons you need Momentum True Wireless Earbud Headphones? Read on to find out!
1. They’re wireless. Wires get in the way. Especially when you’re traveling. Try boarding a plane and showing your digital boarding pass while listening to music. So many cables.
2. They’re discrete. When you’re on a plan, noise-canceling can headphones are great, but they take up a ton of space in your luggage. People will likely not even know you have your Momentum True Wireless Earbud Headphones in your ears.
3. Headphones are changing. If you’ve upgraded your cell phone recently, you’ll notice that headphone jacks are being phased out. Wireless headphones are great because they can be used on a variety of devices and it doesn’t matter what input they have. And the little case they come in? It’s a portable charger!
Benefits of Momentum True Wireless Earbud Headphones
- Listening clarity that’s like ’being there’ thanks to Sennheiser’s category-leading wireless sound technology.
- Hassle-free connection via Bluetooth 5.0 and low latency for perfect audio and video sync.
- Smart Pause – so your music pauses the second you remove an earbud.
- Two-Mic Beam technology for High-quality voice pick-up even in noisy conditions.
- Slim, lightweight design with ear tips in 4 sizes for all day comfort.
- Internal equalizer on the app lets you personalize your audio.
- Up to 4 hours of listening per charge with 2 additional charges from the case.
- Stay aware of your surrounding sounds with Transparent Hearing.
- Durable splash resistant (IPX 4) materials go as hard as you do.
Why do you wear wireless earbud headphones?