Last year went was a whirlwind – 2015 came and went by more quickly than any other year. I spent more time than ever entertaining in our home, hosting parties, and showering my family with tasty dishes and drinks.
When experimenting in the kitchen and creating a new recipe, success is never guaranteed. But these 10 Best Recipes of 2015 were some of my family and friend’s favorites!
10 Best Recipes of 2015
- Chamomile Raspberry Smoothie: Get a head start on your new year’s resolution of eating or drinking a little more healthily with this flavor packed smoothie!
- Spicy Deviled Egg Footballs: The big game is coming up. Forget boring deviled eggs and kick them up a notch with these spicy deviled eggs shaped like footballs!
- Taco Dogs: If you can believe it, I was never a fan of hot dogs until two years ago. But these days, with the right toppings I seriously enjoy them them and what could be better than adding the flavors of a taco to a hot dog?
- Easy Chicken Parmesan Sandwich: My husband’s of the opinion that everything is better on a sandwich and putting chicken parmesan on a sandwich easily turns this into a full meal without sacrificing any of the flavor from the original.
- Carrot Cake Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Buttercream Frosting: Light and flavorful, you’ll have a hard time deciding if the cupcake or the frosting is better.
- Easy Totchos with Bacon: Where nachos and tater tots meet…oh, and bacon!
- Dr Pepper Cherry No Bake Cheesecake: Dr Pepper Cherry already tastes like dessert in a can, why not make it into a cheesecake with this easy no bake recipe?
- S’mores Waffles: Few things say summer like s’mores, but you can enjoy the combination of marshmallows, chocolate, and graham crackers as the filling in these sweet waffles. No syrup required.
- M&M’s Red Velvet Sugar Cookie Bars: This recipe combines so many sugary sweet flavors into one flavorful dessert.
- Macaroni and Cheese Stuffed Biscuits: Two homemade Southern classics meet in this hearty dish.
I hope you’ll check some of these out for yourself and if you do, let me know what you thought of these 10 Best Recipes of 2015! If you’re looking for more recipe inspiration, check out the Top 10 Most Popular Recipes of 2014!