Healthy, delicious, and kid friendly? These easy carrot muffins are all of the above and something even the pickiest kid will love.
Easy Carrot Muffins Recipe
Like I said in my zucchini muffin recipe, I have a very picky eater on my hands. With the exception of onions (?), Brady will only eat veggies if they're hidden in something else.
She's a fan of the sweets and will at least try anything labeled as a cake. Hands down this are Brady's favorite muffin (cake) recipe and I have to agree, this is one the whole family will enjoy!
How to make easy carrot muffins
Easy Spiced Carrot Muffins
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line your muffin tin with liners or lightly mist with cooking spray to prevent muffins from sticking.
- Mix dry ingredients together in a large bowl and set aside
- In a separate bowl, mix remaining ingredients together with a fork or whisk.
- Create a well in the center of the dry ingredients and add the wet ingredients into the well. Stir until combined.
- Fill muffin tin 3/4 full with batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the muffin comes out clean.
- Allow muffins to cool before removing from pan.
More muffin recipes
- Zucchini Muffins
- Banana Peanut Butter Muffins
- Fresh Peach Spice Muffins
- Cranberry Apple Muffins with Crumb Topping
More carrot recipes
- Carrot cupcakes with cream cheese frosting
- Gluten-free carrot cupcakes with coconut cream cheese frosting
Pin these easy carrot muffins so you can find them later!
What's your favorite easy muffin recipe?