Whether you're throwing a rainbow birthday party or just enjoy colorful food, eating is more fun with these rainbow recipes. This huge collection features everything from rainbow dinner recipes to rainbow desserts.
Cooking doesn't have to be boring. Making dinner fun is a really creative way to encourage your kids to eat their veggies.
Especially with these rainbow food ideas! And it's also a way to enjoy cooking again.
This post will take you through 7 categories of rainbow recipes:
- Savory rainbow dinner recipes
- Rainbow cupcakes
- Rainbow cookies
- Colorful Rainbow drinks
- Rainbow fruit recipes
- Rainbow breakfasts
- Over the Rainbow Dessert Recipes
Savory Rainbow Dinner Recipes
The first place to start is the savory rainbow recipes. You can make dinner time bright and happy with these colorful veggies and main dish recipes.
There are 11 rainbow dishes here that are perfect for lunch, dinner, or a side. Try them all!
- Rainbow Chicken Wrap from Live Love Texas
- Rainbow Rice from Venture 1105
- Greek Chicken Salad Rainbow from Jersey Girl Cooks
- Rainbow Mexican Corn Salad from My Life Cookbook
- Vegan Spring Rainbow Rolls from Happy Kitchen Rocks
- Rainbow Pasta Salad from Cutefetti
- Mexican Vegan Chopped Salad from Happy Kitchen Rocks
- Rainbow Winter Quinoa Bowl from Good Life Eats
- Rainbow Stuffed Peppers from Lady and the Blog
- Cauliflower Crust Rainbow Pizza from Gimme Delicious
- Easy Rainbow Pasta from Kids Activity Blog
4 Rainbow Cupcakes Ideas
Need some rainbow party ideas? Make all 4 of these adorable cupcakes for your party. All of them look absolutely magical.
- Rainbow Cupcakes with Buttercream Frosting from Live Love Texas
- Chocolate Cupcakes with Rainbow Buttercream from Live Love Texas
- Rainbow Swirl Unicorn Cupcakes from Tikkido
- Cotton Candy Rainbow Cupcakes from Centsable Momma
3 Creative Rainbow Cookies
Cookies are a lot of fun! They are my favorite choice for bake sales because you can transport them so easily.
These rainbow treats are super creative and very colorful. They'll make everyone smile.
- Rainbow Slice and Bake Cookies from Good Life Eats
- Unicorn Poop Meringue Cookies from MomDot
- Rainbow Sprinkle Cookies from California Unpublished
8 Beautiful Rainbow Drinks For Both Parents and Kids
Some of the drinks on this list are for the kids – like the birthday cake milkshake or the rainbow smoothie. And then there are some really fun drinks for the parents!
Try the rainbow sangria or the birthday-tini. Yes, even parents can have fun with rainbow themes.
- Birthday Cake Milkshake from Live Love Texas
- Rainbow Sangria from Julie's Eats and Treats
- Unicorn Rainbow Floats from My 3 Little Kittens
- Copycat Vegan Unicorn Frappe from Fried Dandelions
- Happy Birthday-tini from A Year of Cocktails
- Rainbow Jello Shots from Mom Dot
- Unicorn Hot Chocolate from Happy Family Blog
- Rainbow Smoothie from This Mama Loves
5 Happy and Fresh Rainbow Fruit Recipes
It is so easy to create rainbow recipes with fruits. Combining blueberries, strawberries, and oranges – they are so colorful. You and your kids will have so much fun eating your fruits when you eat them like this.
- Fruit Rainbow Pizza from Joy Food Sunshine
- Rainbow Fruit Skewers from April Golightly
- Chocolate Covered Rainbow Strawberries from Love Bakes Good Cakes
- Rainbow Fruit Salad from Simply Stacie
- Rainbow Jello Frosted Grapes from Must Have Mom
6 Colorful Rainbow Breakfasts
Go beyond the blahness of cereal and eggs and splash some colors on your breakfast. There are some fun and sugary treats on the list and also some low carb ideas too.
- Easy Rainbow Baked Donuts from Play Party Plan
- Rainbow Low Carb Chia Pudding from Low Carb – No Carb
- Rainbow Pancakes from Kitchen Gidget
- Marshmallow Edible Paint Rainbow Toast from The Tip Toe Fairy
- Rainbow Bagels from Mom Dot
- Colorful Rainbow Bread from A Few Shortcuts
19 More Rainbow Desserts
The beautiful thing about rainbows is that they are all-inclusive, much like this list. There are so many delicious colorful desserts in this list of 19, I couldn't fit them into one specific category.
You have to try the rainbow popcorn, then the rainbow layer cake, and don't miss the sparkly rainbow marshmallow kabobs!
- 6 Layer Rainbow Cake with Buttercream Frosting from Live Love Texas
- Rainbow Cloud Cake from Julie's Eats and Treats
- Rainbow Popcorn from Spaceships and Laserbeams
- Funfetti Cake Batter Puppy Chow from Live Love Texas
- Rainbow Unicorn Fruit Dip from Just a Little Creativity
- Rainbow Sprinkle Whoopie Pies from Centsable Momma
- Layered Rainbow Trifle Dessert from Just a Little Creativity
- Rainbow Rice Krispy Treats from The Typical Mom
- Rainbow Chip Brownies from Shugary Sweets
- Unicorn Rainbow Dessert Cups from Finding Zest
- Rainbow S'mores Dip from The Decorated Cookie
- Sparkly Rainbow Marshmallow Kabobs from The Decorated Cookie
- Rainbow Cake Roll from Tablespoon
- Funfetti Cake Batter Fudge from Bake Me Some Sugar
- Rainbow Jello from Must Have Mom
- Rainbow Cheesecake Bars from Lady and the Blog
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups with Unicorn Frosting from The Little Kitchen
- Rainbow Popsicles from The First Year Blog
- Rainbow Lemon Cheesecake Bars from Meg's Everyday Indulgence
Spread The Happiness with Rainbow Recipes
This is such a fun time to be cooking and baking. Using rainbows in your recipes can encourage your kids to join you in the kitchen and learn how to cook.
Which of these rainbow snacks are you most excited to try?
Pin this post so you can find it later – and spread the happiness with these cheery and fun rainbow theme party ideas.