This easy homemade Bailey’s Chocolate Truffle recipe uses only seven ingredients and is super easy to make for St. Patrick’s Day or any day!
While I usually gravitate towards beer and wine most of the time when having a drink, there’s something about the taste of liquer and other strong spirits when cooking or baking. And for those that don’t drink, this is a great way to get the delicious flavors of alcoholic beverages without the actual alcohol.
This easy homemade Bailey’s Chocolate Truffle recipe mixed with your favorite creamy, coffee flavored liqueur with butter, powdered sugar, and two different chocolates for a decadent and flavorful truffle that’s perfect for St. Patrick’s Day…or any day really!
Easy Homemade Bailey’s Chocolate Truffle Recipe
Easy Homemade Bailey's Chocolate Truffles
This easy homemade Bailey's Chocolate Truffle recipe uses only seven ingredients and is super easy to make for St. Patrick's Day or any day!
- 8 oz cream cheese room temperature
- 4 tbsp butter room temperature
- 2 tbsp Bailey's Irish Cream
- 1/2 cup crushed graham cracker crumbs
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 12-oz pkg chocolate chips
- 1 12-oz pkg white chocolate chips
- Cream the butter and cream cheese together until light and fluffy
- Mix in the graham cracker crumbs
- Add the powdered sugar, 1 cup at a time, until completely mixed in.
- Cover and chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours (overnight is better)
- Scoop batter into balls
- Place on parchment paper.
- Place balls into freezer for 10-15 minutes
- While the batter is freezing, melt the chocolate in the microwave in 30 second increments until completely melted.
- Dip balls into chocolate, covering completely.
- Place back on parchment paper and let cool until chocolate has hardened.
- Use a spoon to drizzle remaining melted chocolate over the truffles
- Store covered in fridge for up to 5 days.
Have you made a Bailey’s chocolate truffle recipe before? Share your tips and variations with me on Facebook!
For another Bailey’s Irish Cream dessert recipes, check out my Bailey’s Irish Cream Cookie recipe!
If you’re looking for inspiration for St. Patrick’s Day, make sure you follow my board on Pinterest!