Peaches, orange juice, and white wine magically come together in this sweet Frozen Peach Bellini Ice Pops recipe to keep you cool all summer long!
In Texas we’ve already started getting a taste of what’s commonly known as our fifth season…August. It’s usually the hottest month of the year and triple digit days happen on the regular.
To cool off when the temps outside are unbearable, I love me some easy frozen recipes.But sometimes I’m craving a little something cold with a kick. After picking up this ice pop mold for my Boozy Bloody Mary Ice Pops, I was excited to keep going with more adult treats like these frozen peach bellini ice pops!
Peach Bellini Ice Pops
- 2 cups sliced peaches fresh or frozen
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1 cup white wine Tip: the sweeter the wine, the sweeter the ice pop.
- Add the peaches and orange juice into a blender and purée.
- Then, add the wine and stir to mix.
- Pour the mixture into the ice pop molds, up to the fill line. Insert the lids and snap on tightly.
- NOTE: if you are using wooden sticks, freeze for 45 minutes and then insert your sticks.
- Freeze overnight or for at least 6 hours.
- Before serving, run warm water on each ice pop mold for about 5 seconds and release.
These Frozen Peach Bellini Ice Pops are a sweet and delicious way to enjoy a frozen treat when it’s hotter than…well, anything outside!
But if salty is more your thing, make sure to try this Bloody Mary Ice Pops recipe! Because why drink a bloody Mary, when you can really cool down with ice pops?!
Or, if you want something without the booze, try this Homemade Strawberry Cantaloupe Popsicles recipe and be on the lookout for my Bing Cherry Amaretto Ice Pops next month!
For more ways to beat the heat this summer, here’s a list of 15 Boozy Summer Cocktails and Frozen Treats.
For even more, you can follow my Frozen Treats board on Pinterest!